Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 3: A picture of your favorite TV show



I am obsessed with Criminal Minds. I absolutely love it! There is something about the nerdy Spencer Reid that is super sexy. As asllw e the hottie Derek Morgan. but it's not all abut the boys. Penelope Garcia is a great character and pretty kick ass at what she does. My favorite character though is Emily Prentiss, and with the recent news of the very next episode being her LAST I may just have to boycott the show in protest. First they send away JJ and now Emily is going to be gone. They better not kill her off though or they will have to deal with the wrath of me! :)

It's a great show. I suggest that you watch it if you never have. Also, they have just started a new version of the show called Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior. They are taking a page from CSI's book apparently but so far so good. Check that one out too!

1 comment: